Medical Certification Bridge™
A Faster Path To Certification for Healthcare Professionals
Accelerated 1-Day Multi- Skilled Healthcare Technician Certification Workshop 100% hands-on
Workshop tuition includes a complimentary lunch
What is a Multi-Skilled Healthcare Technician?
Multi-skilled Health Care Technicians are professionals who perform a variety of tasks at a hospital, from working in labs and offices to helping patients one-on-one. They work in different clinical roles, including nurse’s aide, phlebotomist, obtaining blood samples from patients by capillary or venipuncture, EKG technician and more.
Upon successful completion participants will receive 6 National Certifications
- National Certification in Phlebotomy (NCPT)
- National Certification in Electrocardiogram (NCET)
- National Certification in Multi-Skilled Healthcare Technician (NCMHT)
- National Certification in Patient Care Technician (NCPCT)
- National Certification in Clinical Medical Assistant (NCCMA)
- National Certification ER Tech
- 100% hands-on competency national certification exam
- Upon successful completion participants will receive 40 CE Hours
- Unique from all other Multi-Skilled Healthcare Technician training programs, because instead of requiring you to do weeks and months of training, we give you all the knowledge and skills you need in just a few days’
- 18 years of age
- High School Diploma, GED or International High School Diploma Equivalency
- Experience or Education in Healthcare or a related field or Equivalent Field Experience.
- Medical background such as medical/healthcare/science/dental or related– courses, field work, training, or volunteering in these fields
About The Certification Workshop
This is a unique 100% Hands-on 1-day Multi-Skilled Healthcare Technician certification workshop that provides the experienced student with additional skills and training in order to succeed in the healthcare field as a Multi-Skilled Healthcare Technician or other healthcare professional. This workshop is intended to compliment the student’s current medical training and/or experience. This workshop contains lecture, discussion, and practical instruction. The student must demonstrate proficient Multi-Skilled Healthcare Technician, Medical Assistant, phlebotomy skills and EKG knowledge equivalent to the Multi-Skilled Healthcare Technician program but in a shorter timeframe. This workshop is intended for students with prior medical training, related education, or clinical experience.
This workshop consists of the two following parts Lecture and lab
- Approximately two hour lecture will proceed the hand-on skills portion of the lab.
- A book is provided to you for reference .
- Material is presented by a qualified state approved instructor.
- Introduction to equipment and hands-on practice.
- Practical demonstration and instructor feedback.
- Student skill participation and guidance.
- Difficult Draws-Tricks of the Trade
- Difficult Skills-Tricks of the Trade
Why the Multi-Skilled Healthcare Technician workshop was designed
The Multi-Skilled Healthcare Technician Certification Workshop is designed to meet the ever changing needs of the healthcare delivery system by preparing students with cross-training and the ability to sit for in-demand certifications such as Phlebotomy Technician, EKG Technician, and Patient Care Technician.
Today’s healthcare settings and practitioners are looking for technicians who are versatile in the field and able to assist with a variety of different tasks, especially in the multi-faceted health care industry. The Multi-Skilled Healthcare Technician Certification Workshop enables healthcare professionals to complete an accelerated continuing education & certification workshop to fulfill a unique healthcare career goal that cannot be met through the completion of one technical healthcare program.
More and more health care professionals achieving stacked credentials through our workshops — meaning they’re getting more than one allied health certification. Having more credentials doesn’t just put more letters on your resume. It shows employers you have achieved a certain level of education/training in multiple areas, making you a valuable employee. Today’s students are looking for career paths that offer a variety of technical skills that allow them to work in many different healthcare settings, including both clinical and administrative skills for both the acute and ambulatory setting.
About the Mandatory Preparatory reading prerequisite
E-Book Continuing Education (CE) Preparatory reading prerequisite
You can complete the preparatory reading at your own pace.( E-Book)
The Continuing Education (CE) Preparatory reading prerequisite Is a mandatory component of this Certification Workshop and must be completed before students arrive for the live training session of the certification workshop.
2 easy steps to earn CE credit for this workshop:
- READ the course material, which includes course Questions
- ANSWER the Questions using the Answer Sheet
Upon registration, you will receive an email to download the E-Book, which includes practice exams in PDF format that corresponds with the Workshop. You may either print this material and bring the hardcopy with you, or open the PDF using a reader on your mobile device or tablet – we recommend Adobe reader; it works great for editing and note taking!
What will I Learn in the Multi-Skilled Healthcare Technician Workshop?
During this workshop, students will practice with their classmates to learn the various Patient Care / Multi-Skilled Technician skills they will use daily in their careers. Practice a routine venipuncture with a straight needle and winged-infusion set, a dermal puncture and a blood draw, as well as a 12-lead EKG and rhythm interpretation. Proper patient identification, the order of draw, medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, and emergency procedures are a few of the other topics of content covered in the Multi-Skilled Healthcare Technician Workshop.
Because a multi-skill health technician plays many roles in the medical field upon completion of the workshop and passing the combined competency exam the Participants will receive 5 certifications:
This workshop is $1099 which includes certification exams
Overall Occupational Outlook:
The Bureau of Labor Statistics projected employment of healthcare occupations to grow 18% from 2016 to 2026, much faster than the average for all occupations, adding about 2.4 million new jobs.
Registration Fee $150.00