MEDICAL CERTIFICATION BRIDGE PROGRAM: A FASTER PATH TO CERTIFICATION FOR MEDICAL-HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
ABOUT THE MEDICAL CERTIFICATION BRIDGE:
Saving you time and money. Based on knowledge you have already obtained through other advanced degrees or certifications in the Medical-Healthcare fields. Medical Certification Bridge Program allows you to bypass most of the coursework requirement for certification.
Most Healthcare professionals have experience, but lack documentation. Our certification workshops are designed to give the healthcare professional a refresher course or continuing medical education hands-on class that includes certification, because most employers prefer to hire healthcare professionals with valid certification.
Are you a healthcare professional looking to enhance your career by adding more skills to your resume and becoming Nationally Certified? If you answered yes then this is the perfect Continuing Education & Certification workshop for you!!! Why pay thousands of dollars for college or technical school in tough economic times like these for skills you already have when you really only need a refresher, continuing education or certification. Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT) and many other allied healthcare positions offer a professional status and do not require College or Technical school.
The Medical Certification Bridge Program was designed to keep you abreast with industry standards, enhance your skills from previous training, prior experience in the medical field through your job, the military, or schooling, provide the mandatory continuing education units required to keep your certification current and to become certified in the field.
This 24-hour blended program includes continuing education preparatory reading at your own pace(E-Book), and 8-hours of live clinical experience. 100% hands-on competency national certification exam.
NMCA’S certification & continuing education workshops are great for:
- Lapsed certification
- Continuing education hours
- For individuals with experience working in the medical field that would like to become certified.
- Healthcare facilities and nursing groups to upgrade and keep current in nursing practice.
- Unemployed/underemployed healthcare professionals with prior healthcare background by way of schooling or experience.
- For any licensed or certified healthcare professionals who are motivated to learn and enrich their lives.
- Students that have trouble passing their certification exam due to test anxiety.
- Medical Assistants & Patient Care Technicians that want to get certified in Phlebotomy & EKG in as little as 1 day!
- Students graduating from an allied health training program that need certification
- Healthcare Professionals that were trained on the job, but were never certified.
- Healthcare Professionals that have not practiced in a while, and need a review or refresher
- International Medical Graduates (IMG), Foreign Medical Graduates (FMG), Under graduate, and US Medical Graduates Must be a medical school graduate that successfully completed the program (do not need to be licensed in US)
- Veteran`s (military medical experience)
Hours: 8:00 AM-4:00 PM.
*(Includes Lunch, E-book practice exams, & National Certification Exam)
UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE:
- National Certification
- 40-Hour (CE’s) for the preparatory reading.
Benefits to obtaining a Certification may include:
- More job opportunities
- An increased pay scale
- Job security
- Increased subject matter expertise.
- Successful completion of the continuing Education preparatory reading at your own pace.( E-Book)
The Continuing Education (CE) Preparatory reading prerequisite Is a mandatory component of the Medical Certification Bridge and must be completed before students arrive for the live training session of the certification workshop.
2 easy steps to earn CE credit for this workshop:
- READ the course material, which includes course Questions
- ANSWER the Questions using the Answer Sheet
Upon registration, you will receive an email to download the E-Book, which includes practice exams in PDF format that corresponds with the Workshop. You may either print this material and bring the hardcopy with you, or open the PDF using a reader on your mobile device or tablet – we recommend Adobe reader; it works great for editing and note taking!
- 18 years of age
- High School Diploma, GED or International High School Diploma Equivalency
- Experience or Education in Healthcare or a related field or Equivalent Field Experience. As part of the evaluation, we take a look at any previous medical training classes you’ve taken and or work experience to determine which ones may qualify you for this program. Even if you took the course a long time ago, don’t worry many courses and work experience may still count regardless of how long ago they were taken.
- For Students with medical background such as medical/healthcare/science/dental or related– courses, field work, training, or volunteering in these fields
Some Examples of a Qualified Healthcare Professional:
Undergraduate students, international medical graduates (IMGs), nurses (RN, RPN), lab technicians, medical lab assistants, and emergency Medical Technicians, Nurse Practitioner (NP), Certified Nurse Specialist (CNS), Physician Assistant (PA) Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM), Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)Medical Doctor (MD),Emergency Medical Tech (EMT), IV Tech, Medical Lab Tech/Assistant (MLT/MLA), Medical Office Assistant (MOA), Dialysis Tech (DT), Physician Assistant, Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (DMS), Dental Hygienist, student of allied health or all medical (pre-nursing, pre-medical) or Natural Science Majors (Biology, Chemistry) Mas, PCT/PCA/NT, Home Health Nurses Medical Assistants ,Certified Medical Assistant (CMA),CNAS Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Nurses, Aides HHAS Home Health Aid, Phlebotomists, Phlebotomy Tech (PT), Phlebotomy trainers, Laboratory personnel, Physicians & Medical Students, Midlevel Practitioners & Students, Nurses & Nursing Students, Associate/Nurse, Registered, Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse (RN, LPN, LVN), EMS Personnel, Monitor Techs, Nurse Anesthetists & Nurse Anesthetist Students EMT, or Be currently enrolled in a school or training program where this will supplement your knowledge in the field (LPN/RN School, Physician’s Assistant School, CNA class, etc.).
NMCA’s offers the following continuing education and certification workshops:
- Phlebotomy Technician $350 includes CPT certification
- Clinical Medical Assistant $699 includes CMA/CPT & EKG certifications
- Patient Care Technician $699 includes PCT/ CPT & EKG certifications
- EKG Technician $399 includes EKG certification
- Phlebotomy & EKG $399 includes CPT & EKG certifications
- Paramedical Examiner $699 includes CPT & EKG certifications
- IV Certification workshop $690 includes certification
- Medical Administrative Assistant $599 includes certification
- Pharmacy Technician $599 includes certification
- Medical Laboratory Assistant $599 includes certification
- Healthcare Workers Bridge Program $495 includes certification
- Multi Skill Technician $1099 includes CMST,CPT, CPT,CET,CCMA certifications
- Residential Healthcare Technician $599 certification included
- Medical Billing & Coding Specialist $599 includes certification
- Surgical Technician $499 Certification Included