Pay Your Initial registration fee $150
Our convenient payment plan allows you to start your workshop by giving you access to the home-study review materials for the program and secure your spot in the hands on clinical session with a minimal $150 deposit fee while allowing you to pay the remainder of the balance when you arrive to your first clinical session. Certification Exam is included in the tuition fee.
Pay your full tuition Fee + $150 registration in advance. Certification Exam is included in the tuition fee.
Registration Fee– is $150.00: (The Registration Fee is Non-Refundable and must be paid in advance on line to reserve your spot): $150.00. Please read refund policy below and on requirements page
Tuition – Fee: The tuition fee includes clinical lab classroom training, theory review for exam, handouts, study materials, disposable lab coat, and clinical training supplies.
The Exam Fee is also included
All certification programs require advanced $150 non-refundable deposit. The remaining tuition will be collected at the first class period. If, due to insufficient numbers or other unforeseen reason, NMCA cannot proceed with a Training training and the training is canceled by NMCA, your $150 deposit and any tuition paid in advance will be refunded in 45-days. Every effort will be made to make cancellations before any registration fees have been received or travel bookings made. However the NMCA will not be responsible for any other financial losses incurred. Tuition must be paid in full on or before the first day of the workshop upon your arrival. All certified checks or money orders should be made payable to NMCA. Credit cards may also be used for payment online only. Confirmation cards will be emailed 5 days prior to each training and you will also receive a phone call from your instructor 3 days prior to the training.
The program cost is the total charge to the student, which includes tuition and application fee. Tuition is due and payable on the first day of the training unless paid in advance. Certifications will not be release in their are any balances owed to NMCA
Tuition fee does not include registration fee (not including the $150 registration fee)
**Please read and review the requirements page before you register for this program
- Phlebotomy Technician $399 includes CPT certification
- Clinical Medical Assistant $699 includes CMA/CPT & EKG certifications
- Patient Care Technician $699 includes PCT/ CPT & EKG certifications
- EKG Technician $399 includes EKG certification
- Phlebotomy & EKG $495 includes CPT & EKG certifications
- Paramedical Examiner $699 includes CPT & EKG certifications
- IV Certification workshop $690 includes certification
- Medical Administrative Assistant $599 includes certification
- Pharmacy Technician $599 includes certification
- Medical Laboratory Assistant $599 includes certification
- Healthcare Workers Bridge Program $495 includes certification
- Multi Skill Technician $1099 includes CMST/ CPT & EKG certifications
- Residential Healthcare Technician $599 certification included
- Medical Billing & Coding Specialist $599 includes certification